Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Marilyn Monroe Quotes

Marilyn Monroe Quotes

To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I'm working on the foundation.
Marilyn Monroe

What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.
Marilyn Monroe

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
Marilyn Monroe

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
Marilyn Monroe

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
Marilyn Monroe

"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."
Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment